Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Endless Ocean


Wow. This "game" takes the cake.

The best games are always the most simple and it doesn't get more simple than this. Scuba dive with fish and coral. Go at your own pace and wherever you'd like to go. There's a story, but no rush to complete any part of it (they tell you that frequently). While you're diving, you'll find fish you've never seen before. Pet them or feed them until they like you, and it will catalog the fish. That's the whole game. The goal is to catalog all the fish around the islands that you're on.

Another neat feature is that you can take pictures of the areas you're diving in, save them to your memory card, and even put them onto your computer.

Did I mention this game has Wi-Fi online gaming? Find a friend and go diving with them. Too neat.

For $30, this game is a smash hit! One of the most relaxing games I've ever come across. I can't recommend it enough!

I took a brief video showing the simplicity of the game play. While I was diving, I even found a new fish and tickled it into my log book. It's just that easy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! I have that game, and I havnt played anything else for weeks! It rocks!I'm a real scuba diver. Have you found the mermaid Tunnel? abyss? ship's Rest? The ruins? Whatever. See you later! Peace out!!