Thursday, December 20, 2007

Rayman: Raving Rabbids


Have you ever wanted to play a game with no story, no goal, and just pure fun? This is it. The bonus is that I've seen this as low as $20 lately.

The game is a large collection of mini games that involve Rayman and the rabbids (goofy, stupid, and prone to screaming rabbits). You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll shave some cows.

My only complaint about this game is that it's not set up to be a party game out of the box. This game is so fun in groups, but you have to play through the "story mode*" to unlock each game. The first time I turn it on was in a group setting, so having no access to multiplayer wasn't ideal at the time.

All that said, if you want something fun to do that has no point, pick this one up!

*there isn't a realy story in the story mode. I don't know why they call it that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I played rayman 3 on my gamecube and i liked it,the whole series is pretty cool.

william said...

this game looks a bit mad, for great
Nintendo Wii offers then have a look.